About the CCS Certification Program
- Have a minimum of one-year of practical experience in the U.S. 进行U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) business.
- A Customs broker's license is not required to become a CCS
- Be a current Canadian CCS Designate (not required).
- 扩大知识. Gain in-depth insight into every aspect of import logistics management.
- National professional recognition. Peers, staff, customers, and volunteer leaders all value the CCS designation.
The principal acts involved in the importation of goods, Customs Brokers licensing requirements and agency agreements, 美国.S. Harmonized Tariff Classification System, Tariff treatments and trade agreements, 估价及分类, 通知合规, 评税, 进口货物标记, 退税和退款, 特殊要求, Antidumping and Countervailing Duties, 对外贸易区, 并保留记录.
- Individuals working in the import industry, interested in expanding their base knowledge.
If you are a Current or Returning Student
Please review our "Registration" 页面 for more details by clicking, 在这里.
视频说明在新利app下载的 Logistics-EI教程 页面.
By uploading a copy of your Customs Brokers license, you are able to grandfather into our Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) Certification Program. You will be required to remit a registration fee of $125.00 prior to submitting your license*. 一旦你被批准, you will receive an email with instructions on how to obtain your official certification document. 之后, you will need to earn 20 CCS continuing education credits each year to keep your designation active, along with paying a $95 annual renewal fee.
*如果你在MOU公司工作, you will be certified on a calendar year basis regardless of when you grandfather into the program. Please contact an NEI staff member if you're unsure whether your company has signed an MOU with us.
取款 & 取消
The NEI requires written notice of course withdrawals (email, fax or mail). Emails sent directly to the NEI Director at firstname.lastname@example.org 优先考虑.
有一个 $50 administrative fee if the NEI receives written notice of enrollment cancellation prior to the NEI providing the student with a username and password. A refund of the tuition fees, minus a $50 administrative fee will be issued.
有一个 $100 administrative fee if the NEI receives written notice of enrollment cancellation after a username and password has been provided. A refund of the tuition fees, minus a $100 administrative fee will be issued. Students may withdraw from the course at any time but no refund will be provided after the course has begun.